Treetops: $510 per night for the whole chalet (sleeps 8 people in four rooms). Discounts are offered to smaller parties on request.
Campsite Chalets: $65 per night for up to 3 people. $15 per night per extra person (under 12s free)
Mopane Chalet: $100 per night for up to 3 people. $15 per night per extra person (under 12s free)
Campsite: $12 per night per person (under 12s free). Tents can be rented at $35 per night (mattress included)
Breakfast (on request): $7 per person
Chef (on request): $14 per day
Reasonable use of canoes, game walks, bush guides, swimming pools/lake pool and basic fishing equipment are all included in the accommodation costs. Other activities are charged as below.
Sailing – Wayfarer: $25 for first 2 hours, $5 per hour thereafter
Sailing – Vivacity 24: $30 (half day), $50 (full day)
Fishing boat hire and Coxswain: $30 (half day) plus fuel
Ridge View Campsite set-up/tidy-up: $25
Sunset Cruise (2 hours): $25 per person
Boat transfer to/from Siavonga: $150 each way
- Our rates are quoted in US$ but we will accept Kwacha, South African Rand, Euros and Sterling at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of payment
- All prices include VAT, service charge and tourism taxes
- Two-hour minimum for sailing boats due to rig up/down time
- Hourly rates are per hour or part thereof
- Half days run from 07h00 – 12h00 and 12h00 – 18h00
- Boat hire fuel is charged at cost in addition to the ‘dry hire’ rate
- Please bring your own food or drink unless by prior arrangement
- Minimum of two, maximum of eight adults for the Sunset Cruise
- Buoyancy aids are provided for all water activities
- All boats subject to availability
- Lost or damaged equipment will have to be paid for
Please call +260 974 775 477 (Bruce) or +260 975 684 848 (Marlene) or email [email protected] for all booking enquiries. Note that our comms can be poor at times so Whatsapp is usually the best way to communicate with us.
Please note that our gates open at 7am and shut at 6pm.