Raised up above the ground to help keep cool, Treetops is a truly stunning and secluded chalet with four twin rooms, all with their own en-suite bathrooms. Two bedrooms are connected by raised walkways to the central lounge/kitchen/dining area, with two further bedrooms at ground level. Relax and enjoy the bush as animals graze on the lawn below and wander down to drink just in front of your private garden, or take a five minute stroll down to the boathouse and hire out a sailing boat and explore more of Lotri Bay.
- Four twin/double rooms complete with en-suite bathrooms, mosquito nets and pedestal fans
- Kitchen/dining room with a gas cooker and fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, cutlery and crockery
- Upper and lower decks with views overlooking Lotri Bay
- Braai area and campfire
- Private swimming pool
- 240V power supply with a back-up generator
The Campsite offers separate ‘pitches’ in a shady, lawned area just a stone’s throw away from the water’s edge and ideally located to give you some wonderful views of Lotri Bay. Most pitches come complete with a cold water shower and small braai area with sink.
In addition, the campsite offers:
- Shared ablution block with solar heated showers and toilet facilities
- Enclosed lake swimming pool (free from crocodiles!)
- Communal campfire/braai area a short distance away, for those wishing to stay up into the night
PLEASE NOTE: The Campsite does not have any mains power.